Block SBI ATM Card: In the new world of banking, Everyone uses ATM card in order to Withdraw money and for various other transactions. what can you do when you have lost your SBI ATM Card or your SBI ATM Card is Stolen? In such cases, instead of panicking, you should immediately Block your SBI ATM Debit card. Here we will provide you complete Information about How to Block SBI ATM Card?
If your ATM card is lost, SBI provides service using which you can Block your ATM card. In such cases, you should not delay as ATM card may be stolen by your close friend or relative and he/she will withdraw money. So, if any of the misuses occur via ATM card you will be liable for that, so block ATM card as fast as you can.
Read More: SBI CORPORATE BANKING LOGIN
How to Block SBI ATM Card?
Follow the simple steps given below to block your SBI ATM Card:
- First of all, visit the official portal of SBI, i.e. OnlineSBI.
- Login to your Personal Banking Account using your Username and Password.
- Go to the “E-Series” Menu available on the top of your dashboard.
- Now, simply click on “ATM Card Service” available in the left sidebar.
- Now, here you will be able to see the list of ATM cards. Here you will be able to see the First 4 and the Last 4 Digits of your ATM cards.
- In the next step, you have to select the card you want to block and then click on “Submit“.
- Now, you have to select the Reason why you want to block the ATM card and then mention any Remark if you want or else leave it blank.
- Now, you have to click on “Submit“.
- Next, you have to select the Mode of Authentication from OTP & Profile Password.
- In the next step, you have to enter OTP/ Profile password as per your choice.
- Lastly, click on “Confirm” Button.
- Now you will be able to see Ticket No after Successful Blocking of your ATM cum Debit card. Please Note this Ticket No you will require this for further processes.
Read More: ACTIVATE ONLINE SBI NET BANKING
How to Block SBI ATM Card (Online Process for Non-Internet Banking Users in India)?
Follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, visit this link.
- Now simply click on “Next Step“.
- Fill all the required fields
– Your Account Number
– Enter registered Mobile Number.
– Enter Text as shown in Image
- Lastly, click on Submit and thus your SBI ATM card will be blocked.
Hence, ATM Card will be blocked and no services can be used using the same ATM card.
How to Block SBI ATM Card in India via SMS?
In order to Block your ATM Card via SMS, enter the following SMS code:
SMS Block<space>xxxx(Last 4 Digits of your Card) to 567676 from your Registered Mobile Number.
You can find the last 4 Digits of your ATM card from any of the previous card statements.
Thus, by following this procedure your ATM card will be Blocked
How to Block ATM Card in India?(with the help of Customer care Number or Email)
You can Block your ATM card by sending the Details on the Following Email or you can call the Customer care Representative:
Toll-Free Numbers: 1800112211 / 18004253800
Alternate Number: 080 – 26599990
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thus by following this process, your ATM card will be Blocked.
We hope that you are now able to Block SBI ATM card Easily.
Read More: How to reset forgot SBI Net Banking Password