Add Inter Bank Beneficiary to SBI Account: Do you want to Add Inter Bank Beneficiary to your SBI Bank account in order to transfer funds? Then you have reached the correct place. Here, we will provide you complete details about How to Add Inter Bank Beneficiary to SBI Account.
Read More: OnlineSBI Personal Banking
Add Inter Bank Beneficiary to SBI Account
Read More: SBI Mobile Banking Registration
State Bank of India is the leading bank in India. State Bank provides a wide range of Net Banking and Mobile Banking Services. The bank recently launched SBI Pay App, using which one will be able to transfer funds in the most efficient way.
For all the customers, who don’t have Internet Banking Activated, will not be able to use this facility. To do that, view our guide on Activate Online SBI Internet Banking.
There are basically, two types of Beneficiary
1. Inter Bank Beneficiary
Using Inter Bank Beneficiary, you will be able to transfer funds from your bank account to any other bank account.
2. Intra Bank Beneficiary
Using Intra Bank Beneficiary, you will be able to transfer funds from one SBI Bank Account to another SBI bank account. In short, Intra Bank means, you can transfer funds from one account to another within the bank.
Read More: SBI Credit Card Apply Online
How to Add Inter Bank Beneficiary to SBI Account Online?
Follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of SBI, i.e. OnlineSBI.
- Then you have to go to the Personal Banking Section, Login with your Username and Password.
- After login, you will be able to see “Profile” tab available on the Top Menu.
- Then you will be able to see lots of links. You have to click on “Manage Beneficiary”.
- Now, you have to enter your profile password. Profile Password is asked in order to provide high security.
- Now, you will be able to see an option of Inter Bank Beneficiary. Click on it.
- After this, you need to enter details such as Name, Account Number, Confirm Account Number, Address, and lastly Inter-Bank Transfer Limit.
- Now you have to enter your IFSC Code.
– Using Inter Bank Transfer Limit you will be able to Transfer up to Rs 1 Lakh.
– You can get your IFSC Code from your Bank Passbook.
- Then you have to accept all the Terms and Conditions and then click on “Submit”.
- Now, you need to approve your Beneficiary.
- In order to approve beneficiary, you need to Select Approve Beneficiary in the radio button.
- After this, you will receive an OTP in your Registered Mobile number. OTP consists of a highly secure password.
- Then you have to enter the highly secure password and click on Approve. If you didn’t receive an SMS, then click on Resend the SMS.
- Lastly, you will be able to view a message on the screen, you have successfully added this beneficiary.
Important Note: It takes 4 hours to add the beneficiary.
Read More: Recharge Mobile using SBI Net Banking
How to Add Inter Bank Beneficiary to SBI Account Offline?
You can also add the beneficiary to SBI Account by visiting the bank branch. This process is specifically made for the people who are not able to add beneficiary online. The process to add beneficiary by visiting the bank branch is absolutely simple.
Follow the simple steps given below in order to add a beneficiary in Offline mode.
- Firstly, visit the SBI Bank branch.
- Then you have to collect the form to add beneficiary from the bank representative.
- After that, you need to fill all the details of Beneficiary such as Name, Account Number, Address, IFSC Code and Transfer Limit.
- Apart from this, you need to enter all of your SBI Bank details, such as Name, Account Number, Home branch details name and your signature.
- Lastly, you need to submit the form to the bank executive.
He/ she will verify all details of your as well as beneficiary’s account, if all of the details are appropriate then executive will add and approve the beneficiary within 2 days.
After this, you can use SBI Internet Banking Facility in order to Transfer Funds.
We hope that you got all the required information about How to Add Inter Bank Beneficiary to SBI Account.