Recharge Mobile using SBI Net Banking: Are you searching for how to recharge your Mobile Phone using SBI Net Banking? If yes, then you have reached the correct place. Here, we will provide full information related to Recharge Mobile using SBI Net Banking.
Read More: SBI CORPORATE BANKING LOGIN
Recharge Mobile using SBI Net Banking
State Bank of India is the leading bank in India. It provides a wide range of Internet Banking and Mobile Banking services to all the bank users. Using SBI Net Banking, you can pay Utility bills at your convenient place and time. Besides this, you can perform various banking activities such as request a cheque book, transfer funds, pay taxes, etc. online at your suitable time and place.
SBI has also launched its app, by which you will be able to use banking services in a very easy and convenient way. Besides this, the Bank has recently launched the SBI Pay app, using which all the SBI, as well as Non-SBI users, can Transfer money in a very efficient manner.
With the help of SBI Net Banking, you can recharge your Mobile Phone, without going to the recharge shop. You can also recharge your Mobile phone in case of Emergency.
Read More: ONLINESBI PERSONAL BANKING
How to Recharge Mobile using SBI Net Banking?
In order to recharge your Mobile Phone, follow the simple steps given below:
1. Visit the Official Website of SBI, i.e. OnlineSBI.
2. Go to the Personal Banking Section.
3. Enter your Username and Password and Login into your Account.
4. In the next step, you have to select Utility Bill Payment. Now, you have to select Top up & Recharge.
5. Then, you have to select Account Type, Account Number, and Service Provider. Enter the mobile number and then click on “Submit”.
6. Lastly, verify all the details on the page and click on “Confirm”.
Thus, your Mobile Recharge will be successful.
Read More: ACTIVATE ONLINE SBI NET BANKING
Mobile Recharge using SBI OXIPay
- In order to recharge using the SBI OXIPay, Visit the official website of SBI, OnlineSBI.
- Then you have to Login into the Personal Banking Account using your Credentials.
- Then Click on “Mobile/ DTH Recharge”
- Now you will view two options, Click on the link available in the SBI OXIPay Section and accept terms and conditions.
- You will be redirected to the SBI OXIPay website.
- Enter your Mobile Number, Re-enter your Mobile number, Select Operator, select the region, and lastly enter your amount.
- Then, simply click on “Submit”.
Read More: SBI MOBILE BANKING REGISTRATION
Mobile Recharge using SBI InstaPay
- In order to recharge using SBI InstaPay, Visit the Official website of SBI, OnlineSBI.
- Then login into your Personal Banking Account using Login details.
- Now, you have to go to the section of Mobile/ DTH Recharge.
- Here you will observe two options, SBI OXI PAY and SBI InstaPay.
- Then you have to click on “SBI InstaPay” and accept all the terms and conditions.
- Now, you will be redirected to the InstaPay website.
- Select your Operator from “Prepaid Mobile”.
- Enter all the details and then click on submit.
- Now, you have to verify all the details and then click on confirm.
Thus, your Mobile Recharge is successful.
Thus, by following any of the three methods discussed above, you can recharge your Mobile.
We hope that you got all the required information about Recharge Mobile using SBI Net Banking.
Read More: BLOCK SBI ATM CARD