SBI Credit Card Apply Online: Do you want to apply for SBI Credit Card Online, but you don’t know the procedure, then you have reached the right place. Here we will provide you complete details about SBI Credit Card Apply Online.
State Bank of India is the leading bank in India. It provides a wide range of Mobile Banking and Internet Banking services. State Bank Credit Card is one of the Payment methods that is provided to the selected SBI Banking customers. It is one of the best Payment options.
Read More: SBI CORPORATE BANKING LOGIN
SBI Credit Card Apply Online
State Bank is one of the largest banks in India, it provides a wide range of credit cards in order to fulfill the needs of the different kind of users. Also, it provides different categories of credit cards that will be useful to users on various different occasions.
State Bank has different types of credit cards such as Lifestyle cards, Reward cards, Shopping cards, Travel cards and Banking Partnership cards. All the bank users can apply for a particular card as per their requirement.
Read More: ONLINESBI PERSONAL BANKING
Why should you select for SBI Credit cards?
SBI Credit Cards offer various amazing features and freedom such as Balance transfer at a very low-interest rate. Using SBI credit cards, you can convert your high purchase to EMIs at flexible tenures and low-interest rates. Besides this, you can also access the amazing facility known as “Encash – Money on call” using which you can access the cash directly.
So, you should go with the SBI credit cards.
Read More: ACTIVATE ONLINE SBI NET BANKING
Benefits of SBI Credit Cards
- SBI Credit Cards satisfy the need of Individual as well as Corporate.
- Documentation Process is very fast.
- Application Processing Time is Excellent.
- Various Credit cards are accepted all around the globe.
- It provides facility to withdraw cash from the ATM.
- Using SBI credit cards, you can get amazing reward points.
- All the credit card users have a facility in which they can convert high purchases into EMIs and using the Easy Bill pay facility, using which you can pay your bills online directly.
Read More: SBI MOBILE BANKING REGISTRATION
SBI Credit Card Eligibility
- All the applicants in the Metro Cities should have a Minimum Salary of Rs 18,500 per month.
- Applicants should have your ID proofs as well as the Income Tax Documents.
- A Candidate should be earning money individually.
- A Candidate should have a very good credit history with no Loan.
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 60 years.
- Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
Read More: BLOCK SBI ATM CARD
How to apply for SBI Credit Card Online?
Follow the simple steps given below in order to apply for SBI Credit Card Online:
1. First of all, visit the Official Website of SBI Credit Card, i.e SBICard.
2. Then Login to your Account and enter the required details.
Both Existing, as well as a new customer, can apply for the SBI Credit Card Online.
3. Now, you have to click on “Apply”.
4. Now you will be able to see a “Simplify” bar, set the bar according to your needs.
5. Then Select the Credit Card that fits well for your needs and then click on “Apply Now”.
6. Now, you have to enter all the required details such as Name, DOB, City, Occupation, Qualification, Annual Income, PAN Number, Email ID, Mobile Number and lastly OTP.
7. Next, Verify all the details entered in the form twice and then click on “Next Step”.
8. In the final step, you will get an Instant Decision.
Thus by following the above procedure, you can apply for SBI Credit cards.
We hope that you liked our post, SBI Credit Card Apply Online. Then please share this with your family and friends.
Read More: How to reset forgot SBI Net Banking Password