SBI Mobile Banking Registration: Are you looking forward to registering your Mobile Number with SBI? Then you have reached the right place. Here we will provide you complete information about SBI Mobile Banking Registration and Activation.
According to the new rules, all the bank users have to register their Mobile Number in order to use Online Banking services quickly and efficiently. Using OnlineSBI Mobile Banking, you will be able to perform various banking activities at your convenient place and time.
Read More: SBI CORPORATE BANKING LOGIN
SBI Mobile Banking Registration
State Bank of India provides a wide range of Internet Banking and Mobile Banking Services to all the bank users. In order to access Mobile Banking services, you should link your Mobile Number with the bank. Here we will provide you complete information about SBI Mobile Banking Registration.
How to Register your Mobile Number with SBI Account?
Follow the steps given below in order to register and Activate SBI Mobile Banking.
- Firstly, you have to send an SMS from your registered mobile number which is actually connected with your SBI Account.
- Type “MBSREG” and then send it to “567676”
- As soon as you complete this, you will receive an SMS from SBI containing your UserID and Default mPIN which will be used later.
- Download the SBI Anywhere App available for your Smartphone. Download App for Android, iOS, Blackberry, and Windows.
- After Downloading, open the App. Then log in with your UserID and mPIN you received via SMS.
- As soon as you log in, you will be asked to change your mPIN. Now, here you have to first enter your default mPIN and then enter new mPIN as per your choice. Enter new mPIN again in order to confirm it.
- Due to any reason, if you are not able to change your mPIN, then go to settings in the app, and then change your mPIN by clicking on “Change mPIN”.
Now, in order to Activate Mobile Banking, you can perform any of the three below options.
Read More: ONLINESBI PERSONAL BANKING
SBI Mobile Banking Registration By Visiting nearest SBI Branch
- Firstly, visit the nearest SBI branch and ask for Mobile Banking Registration form. You can also download the Mobile Banking Registration form.
SBI Mobile Banking Registration Form
- Fill all the required details in the form and submit it to the bank representative.
- Thus, you Mobile Banking will be activated.
SBI Mobile Banking Registration Using SBI Bank ATM
- Go to the Nearest SBI ATM.
- Insert your Card and enter your PIN.
- Now, you have to select “Mobile Registration >
- Now, click on “> Mobile Banking Registration” and then click on “> Registration”.
- Lastly, you have to Enter your 10-Digit Mobile Number and click on confirm.
- As soon as you complete this, you will receive SMS on your mobile that your Mobile Banking Registration is completed.
Read More: BLOCK SBI ATM CARD
SBI Mobile Banking Registration Using SBI Net Banking
If you are using SBI Internet Banking, then you don’t require to visit anywhere, as you will be able to activate the service by yourself.
- First of all, login to your Internet Banking Account.
- Then go to the e-services section available at the top
- Now, you have to select “State Bank Freedom” and follow the simple steps and your Mobile Number will be registered.
Thus, your SBI Mobile Banking Registration process is completed. Now you will be able to access all the SBI Mobile Banking Services.
We hope that you have completed SBI Mobile Banking Registration process. If you liked this article, then please share this with your family and friends.
Read More: ACTIVATE ONLINE SBI NET BANKING