SBI Virtual Card: Do you want to generate SBI Virtual Credit Card or Virtual Debit Card? Then you have reached the right place. Here we will provide you complete procedure about how to generate SBI Virtual Card (Both Virtual Credit Card or Virtual Debit Card).Please note that all the people who don’t have SBI Internet Banking Facility will not be able to use the SBI Virtual Card.
SBI Virtual Card
State Bank Virtual Card is basically a limit Debit card which can be created using the SBI Internet Banking Facility. SBI Virtual Card is used for shopping on various E-Commerce websites. The Virtual card can be used to shop on any E-Commerce Websites who accepts Visa Cards, without the change from your regular plastic card.
Read More: How to Activate Online SBI Net Banking?
Features of Virtual Credit Card:
- The Virtual Credit card is more secure as it primarily reduces the risks of uncovering Credit/ Debit details because there is no direct link to the bank with the merchant.
- The Card should be used within 48 hrs. or till the transaction is completed, whichever is earlier.
- The card can be created for an amount of Rs 100 or Rs 50,000. The card can be used on all the online shopping sites which accept Visa Cards.
- Doesn’t require any separate installation or any registration. You just require an Internet Banking Account to create a Virtual Card.
How to Generate SBI Virtual Card?
Follow the simple steps given below in order to generate SBI Virtual Card:
- First of all, visit the Official website of SBI, i.e., OnlineSBI.
- Then go to the Personal Banking Section, login into your Account.
- Now, go to the e-Cards tab and select the State Bank Virtual Card.
- In this step, you have to select the Account No from the list and then enter your preferred amount for which you require the SBI Virtual Card.
- Read all the Terms and Conditions and then accept and click on “Generate”.
- Now, you have to verify all of your details such as Card Holder Name, Debit Account Number, and Virtual Credit limit. If you have any correction, go back and change it.
- As soon as you click on Generate, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and then click on “Confirm”.
- Thus, your Virtual Card will be generated, and you will be able to view the card image on your screen. It contains data such as your name, card number, Limit, Expiry date and CVV. Please note down the information. Thus, you can use this card for on E-Commerce Websites.
How to view generated SBI Virtual Card?
Follow the simple steps given below:
- Open the Official Website of SBI, i.e., OnlineSBI.
- Now, go to the Personal Banking Section and Login with your Account.
- After Login, go to the e-Cards Tab and then click on “State Bank Virtual Card”.
- Then you have to click on “Virtual Card Details”. You will be able to view the list of Virtual Cards along with their Card Number, Creation Date, Expiry Date, Limit Amount and Used Amount and Status.
- When you click on a Particular card, you will be able to view details such as Name, Issue Date, Expiry, Merchant name, CVV2, Limit, Status and lastly Source Account No.
How to Cancel Generated State Bank Virtual Card?
Follow the simple steps given below to cancel generated Virtual card:
- First of all, open the official website of SBI, i.e. OnlineSBI.
- Now, go to Personal Banking Section, Login with your Account.
- Now, go to the e-Cards Tab and then click on “State Bank Virtual Card”.
- Then you will be able to see the option of “Cancel Virtual Card”, click on it.
- Here you will be able to see the list of Cards, Click on the particular card number and then click on “Cancel”.
- Lastly, confirm all the details of the card, and then click on “OK”.
We hope that you got all the required information about SBI Virtual Card.